BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Whole Purpose of This Blog!

Holy Crap!!! Can you believe it?!?! I was completely shocked this morning when I saw those 2 beautiful lines staring up at me!! I wasn't expecting it at all... and that picture is actually one of the worst ones, considering I took it on my phone, but I will post the better pictures another day. As of right now, due date is March 30, 2011 and I am only 3 weeks, 4 days pregnant. I find myself continusly praying for this pregnancy to go full term. I am so scared, but trying to stay excited at the same time.

So in the spirit of things, I decided I would try to surprise Kevin this time around (as I am writting this, he still has no clue... he worked last night, so he has been sleeping all day).
Here's the plan... I found that frame a while back, and thought it would be perfect for this kind of situation. I took a few pictures with my nice camera, and printed one of my favorites off and put it in the frame. The picture itself is really crappy since I printed it off our computer, but I had no clue how much time I would have to get everything done. I also decided to put up these "flyers" in our guest bedroom, which will become our nursey. Right now it acts more like Kevin's "man-cave" and is actually where all of his uniforms are, and where he gets dressed every morning.
The room all set up... now for Kevin to find it!

The door to our guest room... the sign says "Time to Clean This Room Out..."

Kevin's Coast Guard boots, with the continuation of the first sign..."To make space for baby!"
ETA (estimated time of arrival- inside joke with Kevin)- March 30, 2011!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you Lindsey! You and Kevin deserve this blessing so much and will make wonderful parents. I'll be praying for you and sending loads of sticky vibes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great Lindsay! Right before I checked your blog I was talking to Andy about you possibly being pregnant - just had a feeling :) To be honest, the feeling was probably from the facebook post!

    I have been praying for you, Kevin and Baby O'Connor for a long time and I don't plan on stopping now. I'm looking forward to celebrating with you along the way! Much love from all of us!

    ReplyDelete