BabyFetus Ticker

Thursday, July 15, 2010

8 DPO

Today I am 8 days past ovulation. I took my first pregnancy test for this cycle today, and of coarse it was negative. I am not totally torn up about this, since it is still so early. My period is not due until the 25th, but I have 2 tests which claim they can give you results much sooner. I have a feeling that if indeed this is my cycle, I wont see a positive until around the 20th at the earliest, but I have been so eager!

Other than that...here are my "symptoms" so far.
  • Breasts feel very swollen/full
  • They are somewhat sore- but I think that may be partly due to the kids at the daycare beating on them all day long. (work with 10-16 month olds)
  • Today I have been very gassy and constipated (sorry...)
  • And lots and lots of heartburn/acid reflux today
Not sure if I can claim any of these as "for sure" pregnancy symptoms, but they are something for me to hold onto right now, so cut me a little slack! :)

I plan on testing every other day, so my next test will be Saturday. I'll keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment