I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon at 3:30 to have the pregnancy confirmed. I'm just going to the clinic on base since it is super close to work and I'm having to take time off for this, but I've got to admit... I'm pretty scared! I know this appointment is pretty much nothing... they will more than likely have me pee in a cup, tell me I am pregnant, and give me a referral to the Ob/Gyn in town.
My biggest worry is that I want them to know my past. I want them to monitor me more closely this time around. I want them to draw my blood every week, so that I know my levels are going up, which means I am still pregnant. I want them to do an ultrasound early- like at 7 weeks...not 10!
I'm having a really hard time connecting with my body and this "baby" right now. I guess I feel like until I actually see a heartbeat this time around, it is hard to believe that I am actually pregnant and going to have a baby. I want to be excited- to have that "pregnancy glow", but instead I am worried and scared. I keep trying to tell myself that no matter what, I should enjoy this pregnancy just like the last...no matter what happens, there IS a baby growing inside of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope everything goes smoothly, and they take really good care of you! Just voice your concerns and tell them about your past. Good luck sweetie!
ReplyDelete