I guess more than confidence, I'm feeling relived. I feel like I have a chance!
After debating back and forth about using OPK's this month, I started testing with them Sunday. Yesterday there was a decent second line, but it wasn't as dark as the control line, which means it's negative. Regardless... I've never seen a second line with this particular brand of OPK's before, so it was really exciting for me! Today, when I came home for my lunch break I tested and nearly started screaming! The line was dark... I was having a little trouble deciding if it was truly positive, or not quite yet so I was running from room to room to check with all the different lighting. I took a picture on my phone and on my camera (which that one shows it the best) and posted it on the TTC forum I am a member of. All of the girls agreed with me that it is in deed a positive ovulation test! WOO HOO!
First off, this means......................... I'm OVULATING!! This is the best news ever!!
Second of all, my timing is hopefully going to be perfect! Kevin and I "danced" yesterday afternoon- which means there should be some nice little spermies waiting my egg when it is released! :) We also plan on "dancing" tonight, tomorrow, and Thursday night just to be on the safe side.
I'm scared I'm already getting my hopes up too high, but this cycle is already reminding me a lot of the cycle we got pregnant on. We actually "danced" the night before I got a positive OPK, and that was it, since Kevin was at work that entire weekend afterwards. This is also around the exact same time that we got pregnant. I believe I got my positive pregnancy test on July 26th, and I am planning on testing around July 22nd! My due date would be extremely close to that of our angel, which is so special and sentimental to me.
Please Please Please send lots of prayers and babydust our way...this is going to be a long two weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You know you have my thoughts and prayers!!! Hoping we end up with matching due dates! HOW FUN IS THAT!?!?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteI have your gift ready to go (Pregnant Bellies Contest) I just need your address and I will get it sent off to you!
beckiesinfertile@live.ca
Thanks!
Beckie