BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Longest Race

Well, I am on cycle day 7 (I guess I could say 8 since by the time anyone reads this, it will be Wednesday morning). Nothing new and exciting on the TTC home front. This whole waiting to ovulate thing really sucks! At least in the two week wait, you are fairly excited and anxious. Right now I am just irritated... I am ready to get this show on the road, but I probably have anywhere from 10-14 days before I ovulate, which means lots of waiting- and I'm not a very patient person! Why can't I have a normal cycle and ovulate day 14 or 15... but instead its more like day 17-21.

In other news, I found out that yet another friend is pregnant. This is kinda tough because she is a very close friend of Kevin's family. She actually grew up next door to him, and both families still live in the same houses. We typically see her when we go home for holidays, and she is home visiting as well. Don't get me wrong... I am happy for her. I don't know how long her and her husband had been trying, so I wont pass judgement there... it is just the fact of the matter. I feel like I am getting left behind. Like I started a race an hour before any other runner, and somehow they have all passed me up, leaving me in their dust. I know that someday (hopefully soon) I will get to the finish line- and everyone who passed me up will be there cheering me on. I am just getting tired of running around in circles and not getting any where.

No comments:

Post a Comment