BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

To Test or Not to Test...

I know I have been saying that I am planning on testing this Saturday, but as this week continues to creep on by, I am tempted to test tomorrow or Thursday. I decided to go ahead and write a Pros Vs. Cons list to help me decided... let me know what you think!

Pros:
1.) Finding out 3-4 days earlier if it is a positive
2.) Ease my anxiety
3.) If it is positive...it will give me a few more days to figure out a good way to surprise Kevin

Cons:
1.) If it is negative I know I will be devastated, and then convince myself that the only reason it is negative is because I tested too soon
2.) If it is positive, I have no clue how I will get through the rest of the week without spilling the beans or losing my mind since I can't sit in front of the computer for hours upon hours looking up baby info

Drum roll please.........

And the verdict is... I think I will go ahead and wait. I may test Friday night, but I think the weekend is my best bet for any sort of emotional volcano that will more than likely erupt.

No comments:

Post a Comment