As of today, I should be somewhere around 6-8 days past ovulation, if I if fact ovulated when I think I did. I'm hoping this is the case because all of a sudden I am having some symptoms that could possibly be a very good sign!
Starting yesterday, I have been having very mild cramps (more like twinges). I could barely feel them, but knew they were there. It wasn't like ovulation cramps where it hurts on one side or the other, but this cramping was in the center and kind of low. I know its not period cramps because I never get those until Aunt Flo actually arrives. Last night they got a little more intense (still less painful than period cramps), but has died back down.
I also feel like my boobs are getting very swollen. They don't hurt at all, but they feel like they are huge for some reason. I keep hoping they will start hurting soon since that was the dead giveaway last time, but I do know that symptoms can change with each pregnancy.
I'm trying not to read too far into this and start getting my hopes up, but I have been a little excited and needed to tell someone! I plan on testing on the 19th, so if I did in fact ovulate when I think I did, I will be somewhere between 12-14 days past ovulation and should hopefully get a pretty accurate reading. Keep your fingers crossed!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment