Well, as you have read, last night I convinced myself that I would wait until at least Friday night to test. I figured waiting for the weekend would be my best bet.
BUT.... after sitting around work all day nearly chewing my fingers off, I decided that I am going to start testing tomorrow. These "symptoms" that I am feeling have me jumping at every cramp or twinge that I feel. I have pretty much convinced myself 78 times today that I am in deed pregnant because I felt a sharp pain in my boob. I feel as though I am starting to loose my mind!
Although, I feel like tomorrow is probably too soon to test, I guess I just need to get it out of my system! I plan on testing tomorrow (Thursday), Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. If I still don't have a positive by then, I will hold off for another 3 days or until AF shows.
All I have to say is.... GET EXCITED!!!! (Because I sure know that I am!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
praying.
ReplyDelete