After a day full of wishing and hoping for Aunt Flo to stay far, far away... I came home after work to find myself spotting. She isn't full force yet, but I am almost positive that she will be tomorrow. At first I was pretty disappointed. Another month of trying and failing.
But then I tried to look at things in a more positive manner. Since I will count tomorrow as cycle day 1, I will have had a 33 day cycle. My past two cycles (before I skipped one) were both this long- so I have a pretty good idea of how long my cycles are now- therefore giving me a better idea of when I should be ovulating.
This cycle I will be kicking it up a notch. I know everyone says to "just relax" (which by the way...REALLY pisses me off) but I want to make sure that everything is ok with my body. I plan on temping and using OPK's this month, so that I will know for certain when and if I ovulate. If I don't ovulate, then I know I need to schedule an appointment with my doctor to get this issue figured out.
Regardless... I am feeling good about this month. Like I said before, if I get a positive, it will be a really special and sentimental pregnancy. If not- I will hopefully get the answers I am looking for, whether it is that I am not ovulating and need to see a doctor, or I am in fact ovulating and just need to work on our timing and leave it up to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment