Thursday, Friday, and today all have something in common... they all left my heart in pieces. Yet again, another month with no luck. Although I try to stay somewhat optimistic until my period shows, after 3 negatives it's hard to keep any hope. I was planning on testing tomorrow, but I think I am going to hold out. If I don't have my period by Wednesday, I will test that following Thursday (June 24th) morning.
It's funny though... I feel like I have gone back in time. It feels as though I am reliving my life from a year ago. Kevin and I started trying for a baby in February 2009, and got our first positive in July 2009 (the 26th to be exact) - that is 6 months of trying. After the events that followed, we were back to square one, only now Kevin was going to be living nearly 1700 miles away from me (October 2009 to March 2010). I went to visit him in February 2010 (trying to time my visit around my anticipated ovulation) and we have been trying full forces since then. Here we are... June 2010, 5 consecutive months of trying, and still no luck.
I was on my period at the very end of June- July 4th. It is very ironic that according to all of my ovulation/cycle calendars that if I am in deed not pregnant that my period would be the very end of June, possibly the beginning of July. I was look at when I am anticipated to ovulate, which also shows what your due date would be if you conceived that cycle. If I am not pregnant right now (which I am very doubtful of), and I were somehow able to get lucky next month, my due date would be April 3rd...almost the exact same due date that I had before. It would be almost exactly a year between pregnancy (6 months of trying for each). Kind of eerie, but kind of special at the same time.
Of coarse, beggars can't be choosers, so I will take a pregnancy whenever I can get it- but at the same time I think it would be very sentimental if I were able to get pregnant next month. I guess we will just have to wait and see how the next couple of weeks go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment