Cycle Day 14... To any "average 28 day-er" this would more than likely mean ovulation. To those of us who have NO CLUE when we ovulate, it is just a big fat tease! Considering this month I am not using OPK's or temping, I'm really in the dark. Of coarse there are those little "hints" that our bodies give us when we are "fertile", but I have such a hard time reading these signs that I feel like I am going into this month with a blind fold on.
Luckily, I can actually feel that I am less frantic than in previous months. The constant peeing on things, stalking every possible website with information on ovulation/pregnancy, trying to wake up at the same exact time to take my temp, and the endless calculations going on in my head begin to wear a girl out (not to mention the amount of anxiety and stress I was beginning to feel)! I feel like this new and improved mind set may actually do some good! Don't get me wrong, I still think about pregnancy on a daily basis, but I guess what I am getting at is I don't feel as though I am obsessing over it.
Kevin and I have been doing the "baby dance" every other night since cycle day 9, and plan to continue until at least cycle day 26, just to be on the safe side. I figure its better to be safe than sorry...meaning there is hopefully no way in hell we can miss ovulation! We are also using Pre-Seed on cycle day 13, 15, 17, and 19.
I don't want to get my hopes up, but I feel like this could just possibly be THE month. Although we are taking a more relaxed approach, I feel as though we are actually more prepared this month than ever before. As long as I can continue to keep my mind (and body) busy over the next couple of weeks, I think I should be okay.
It's crazy to think that I am right around the point of ovulation- give or take a few days. I'm actually very excited and optimistic! :) And you wanna hear the best part? I plan on testing sometime between June 17th and 19th, so keep an eye out for an update. PS- how perfect would it be to get my BFP just in time for Father's Day, which would mean coming up with the best surprise EVER for Kevin!
Keep your fingers crossed and keep sending lots and lots of baby dust!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment