BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2WW...For Real This Time!

I know what your thinking... I said I wasn't going to obsess this month and I was just going to do everything as naturally as possible. Well... getting anxious is natural, right?!?

Since I'm not using OPK's or temping, I really have no clue when I ovulated, or if I even have yet. I am on cycle day 18, and Kevin and I plan on continuing to "dance" every other night until this Saturday, just to be on the safe side in case I ovulate later than what I have been anticipating. Either way, I try to predict my period around the 32-33 day mark, which would be June 23 or 24. Since I'm about to go to bed as soon as I am done writing this, I am going to go ahead and say that I am 2 weeks away from my expected period, so therefore I am in the 2WW! It kind of feels good, considering the past 2 months I wasn't able to even get remotely excited about the possibility of being pregnant.

Needless to say, I don't feel a thing. When I got pregnant last time, it seemed like I "knew" I was almost immediately. My boobs were so sore I had to sleep in a sports bra, which was the #1 giveaway. I actually tested 5 days before my missed period, and got a huge positive because I kept telling myself I am either pregnant or I have breast cancer. That cycle I ovulated on cycle day 15, but since the miscarriage, who knows what my body is doing!

I think I am planning on testing June 19th, so keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment