Cramps, cramps, and more cramps! That is all I felt all night and this morning.
A part of me gets a giddy grin, wishing and hoping that with the cramps, my period will show up as well. Never in a million years did I think I would be so excited about getting my period, but if it means that my body is getting back to normal, I'll take it!
But then the other part of me wants to cry and make sure that my period doesn't show. I want the opportunity to go in and talk to my doctor about what is going on, and see if she can run some tests. I guess more than anything, I want the reassurance that there is nothing wrong, and that Kevin and I can have a baby without any problems. And if the doctor can't tell me that, then at least she can hopefully give me something to try and fix whatever problems there are.
And then there is that tiny shimmer of hope. On my TTC forum, I recently read a story that sounded very similar to mine (right down the being a military wife, a low grade fever, negative pregnancy tests, etc.). This woman went in for blood work, which came out negative for pregnancy. Two weeks later she still didn't have a period, went back for more blood work, and it came back positive for pregnancy. Before reading any of this I was prepared for the worst, and pregnancy never even crossed my mind. Although I highly doubt this is a possibility, I find myself praying a little harder for this to be the outcome at my appointment.
Either way, I am thankful that I will hopefully be getting some form of answers within a few days.
Now if everyone could send some web-based support vibes this way tomorrow afternoon. I will be attending a 1 year old birthday party, and although I don't think I will have a melt down, I never know how I will react with these out of control hormones!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment