Yup, you guessed it...those cramps from yesterday were the welcoming crew for the wicked witch. Last night when I went to bed, the cramps seemed to be increasing in intensity, and when I woke up this morning they were killing me.
As the morning progressed, the cramps went away just like they have the past couple of days. I didn't think much of it, especially since I had a busy day helping with a friend's son's 1st birthday party. We were running around town picking up the cake, balloons, decorating, etc. Of coarse once people started to show up, the cramps kicked back in. It was at that point that something clicked on, and I just knew. Thankfully I keep tampons in my purse, so I grabbed one and went to the bathroom. I wasn't shocked since my body had been giving me some nice little hints, but I didn't know how to handle it emotionally.
A huge part of me is thankful that I started on my own, and is hoping that I just skipped a month due to all the changes that have been going on. I am going to call the doctor's office on Monday morning to see if they would recommend I still come in, but I doubt they will. I must say that I am thankful that this month I can start temping and charting. I don't think I will be using OPK's though, since they seem to stress me out. I do have a few just sitting around in my medicine cabinet, so if I feel like I need to check on a certain day, I can.
For some reason I feel very determined this month. It's like things are getting back to normal, so I am ready to get this show on the road! Kevin seemed very thankful that I started my period today, but he is clueless as to how much "trying" is going to be happening this month! HAHA!
So here's to periods! Cycle Day 1, a fresh start, and hopefully lots of baby dust this month! CHEERS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment