BabyFetus Ticker

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Moving On Up!!

9 Weeks!!
We've got ourselves a Fetus!



Our baby this week is about the size of a grape... so what else would I do but go buy some grapes to munch on. And with each one, I managed to stop and stare and marvel in the thought that my baby was that big already! Here's a picture of my two babies...Winston and little KL (although I'm pretty sure Winston is wanting to eat KL in this picture!) Charlie got a picture with his future brother or sister, but let's be real here... I favor Winston and this is my blog so here we are! (Charlie is Kevin's baby... don't worry, he is not neglected by ANY means!)

In other news, I have my second prenatal appointment TOMORROW! I'm so excited!! Kevin wont be able to go to this appointment, which I'm pretty bummed about since we should be able to hear the heartbeat! To be honest... we busted out our home doppler last night. We are both pretty sure we heard the heartbeat, but it was VERY faint, and almost hidden by the swooshing sound the placenta makes. A part of me really wants them to find it tomorrow so I can hear it, but at the same time I wouldn't mind having to have an ultrasound done instead. I would LOVE to be able to see the baby now and how much he/she has grown and changed.

As far as symptoms go, here is what I have been experiencing lately:
  • Sore/Tender/ HUGE boobs (I had to get new bras and guess what size they are... 40 E!!)
  • Food Aversions - Meat just doesn't even sound good to me... lots of carbs lately, and within the past few days I have been craving fruits and veggies
  • Horrible gag reflex...brushing my teeth has become extremely difficult! Not to mention my prenatals have a very hard time going down
  • Pure exhaustion.
  • HORMONAL... I have gotten to where anything and everything makes me cry!
Well, I better go and try to get some stuff done around the house before I need a nap! And don't worry... I will make sure to post an update after tomorrow's appointment as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment