
Your looking at baby KL's very first picture!! Isn't he/she CUTE!!
(I'll explain why I'm calling the baby KL at the end of this post)
(I'll explain why I'm calling the baby KL at the end of this post)
Okay Okay... I know you are probably wondering what the heck you are even looking at! Well, that black oval is the gestational sack. Kevin keeps looking at me and saying things like "GROSS...you've got a sack inside of you!" And if you look to the top left corner of the "sack" you will see our tiny little baby! He/She came in measuring at 6 weeks, 2 days- moving my due date up to March 27, 2011! Baby's heartbeat was a whooping 100 bpm which seems low, but according to the radiologist, is completely normal for how early I am.
All I can say is that Kevin and I are both completely in love already. When we saw the heartbeat across the screen we both immediately started tearing up. I was full blown crying, while Kevin was able to contain himself a little more until we started walking to the car. We both looked at each other and the water works started!
I still don't feel like I am completely out of the woods yet, but this is such a huge milestone for us! We never got the see the heartbeat with our last pregnancy. Even just getting to have the ultrasound picture hanging on our fridge is a huge accomplishment for us!
Oh... and the reason I am calling this baby KL is because we know that no matter what the sex of the baby, their initials will be KLO. We want all of our kids to have the same initials- and it is our monogram! :) We pretty much already know for certain what our boy name is, and we are pretty close to deciding on our girl name (although I'm not telling for a while...muahaha!)
YAY! I am so happy for you two!
ReplyDeleteSo, it's been a while, since I've read your posts...and I definitely started crying, too!! Big congratulations!!! - Shannon
ReplyDeleteYour due date is Jason's birthday!! YEAH!!
ReplyDelete