11 weeks... that sounds so far along... although, I still have 29 more weeks to go!!! I think the reason it sounds so far along is because the biggest milestone I have been looking forward to is getting to the second trimester. Depending on where you look, some sources say 12 weeks, some say 13, and some say 14. For me... I think once I reach 12 weeks I will feel a huge sigh of relief. And to be a little more honest... after my appointment on Wednesday, if everything looks good, I think I will finally be able to breath again. I will be 11 weeks 3 days, which is close enough to 12 weeks!
I don't think I will ever completely stop worrying about losing this baby, but the further along I get, the more confident I feel. Although, I say that and recently I have been a total mess. Wednesday's appointment can not come fast enough! I think that with the end of the first trimester right around the corner, the majority of my symptoms are decreasing. And with that...I worry. I feel like I shouldn't feel this good, after feeling such strong symptoms for so long. But it's okay. I know it is. I just need to stop letting my head mess with me so much!
And to celebrate this HUGE milestone, I have started to process of ordering pregnancy announcement cards! We plan on sending them to all of our family and friends. It will take some time for them to get designed and shipped to us, but I'm so excited about finally telling everyone the good news! Once I get a sample of the design, I will post it so you can see them. I LOVE the saying we found, and for some reason, this feels like such a huge step! I can't believe that within the next week or two we will be letting the world know that we are expecting. :)
Now, if I can just keep it together until Wednesday! And don't worry... I will post an update on how the doctor's appointment goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment