BabyFetus Ticker

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One Week From Today!!

I can hardly stand it.... one week from today I will have my first ultrasound!! I wish time would hurry up and fly by, but with how tired I am all day long, each day seems to drag on forever! I'm still a little nervous that it will be too early to see the heartbeat, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed and saying lots of prayers!

Besides my excitement for next week, I got a few great surprises today! First, when I came home from work, I found a package waiting for me. It was the doppler that I ordered just a few days ago! I'm so shocked at how fast it got here, but no complaints from me! Now I just have to wait another 5-8 weeks before I can use it... grrrrr!!

And on top of that... as I was getting ready to fix dinner I heard a knock on our door. When I answered it, it was our neighbor with another load of baby stuff!! This time it wasn't anything extra exciting, mainly just toys, but it was still so nice of them to give it to us! I still can't wait to find out what we are having since they will be able to give us a ridiculous amount of clothes!!

Ok...I know none of this was that exciting to you, but you have to remember I live on a remote island in Alaska where I get excited if I have enough stuff on my list to make a trip into town to go to Walmart! My life is dull and boring, so going through a trash bag of hand-me-down toys is a thrill!!

No comments:

Post a Comment